How To Delete Yahoo Mail – Organized Email Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Yahoo Mail – Organized Email account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Yahoo Mail – Organized Email app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Yahoo Mail – Organized Email completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Yahoo Mail – Organized Email
Delete Yahoo Mail – Organized Email Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Yahoo Mail – Organized Email. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Yahoo Mail – Organized Email via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Yahoo Mail .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Yahoo Mail of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Yahoo Mail – Organized Email's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Yahoo Mail – Organized Email on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Yahoo Mail – Organized Email from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Yahoo Mail – Organized Email app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Yahoo Mail – Organized Emails from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Yahoo Mail – Organized Email icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Yahoo Mail – Organized Email.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Yahoo Mail – Organized Email app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Yahoo Mail – Organized Email" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Yahoo Mail – Organized Email app from your Android device
To delete Yahoo Mail – Organized Email from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Yahoo Mail – Organized Email.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Yahoo Mail – Organized Email app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Yahoo Mail – Organized Email app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Yahoo Mail – Organized Email Software Details
Thanks for checking out the Yahoo Mail app—the best email app to organize your Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, AOL, AT&T and Yahoo mailboxes. Whether you need a clutter-free mailbox, added customization, different views for deals, receipts, and attachments, or even more storage, we’ve got you covered. Favorite features: Use any email address Don’t make your other inboxes jelly. Add your Gmail, Outlook or AOL account and keep everything in one place. Custom settings, colors and notifications make it a breeze to keep your accounts separate. Unsubscribe Go forth and unsubscribe from the spa...