How to Delete CashFlow Patrol Completely
Learn how to delete your CashFlow Patrol account, your personal data and also delete the CashFlow Patrol app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with CashFlow Patrol completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete CashFlow Patrol Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by CashFlow Patrol. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting CashFlow Patrol via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with CashFlow Patrol.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify CashFlow Patrol of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting CashFlow Patrol's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of CashFlow Patrol on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete CashFlow Patrol from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete CashFlow Patrol app from your Iphone
If you want to delete CashFlow Patrol from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the CashFlow Patrol icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on CashFlow Patrol.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the CashFlow Patrol app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete CashFlow Patrol" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete CashFlow Patrol from your Android phone
To delete CashFlow Patrol from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on CashFlow Patrol.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the CashFlow Patrol app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the CashFlow Patrol app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
CashFlow Patrol Software Details
1. Even one month of expense tracking can give you some hints where to make cuts to save extra cash for your holiday trip, new bike, or … (fill gap yourself).
2. 11) Adjustable data auto-backup ensuring that you shall never lose your data.
3. Best way to achieve it is to track your incomes and expenses with CashFlow patrol.