How To Delete ČSOB Smartbanking Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ČSOB Smartbanking account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ČSOB Smartbanking app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ČSOB Smartbanking completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like ČSOB Smartbanking
Delete ČSOB Smartbanking Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ČSOB Smartbanking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ČSOB Smartbanking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ČSOB Smartbanking.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ČSOB Smartbanking of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ČSOB Smartbanking's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ČSOB Smartbanking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ČSOB Smartbanking from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ČSOB Smartbanking app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ČSOB Smartbanking from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ČSOB Smartbanking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ČSOB Smartbanking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ČSOB Smartbanking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ČSOB Smartbanking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete ČSOB Smartbanking from your Android phone
To delete ČSOB Smartbanking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ČSOB Smartbanking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ČSOB Smartbanking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ČSOB Smartbanking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ČSOB Smartbanking Software Details
Why is it great to have ČSOB Smartbanking 1. You can log in instantly and still securely – Use your PIN, fingerprint or face recognition feature. 2. You have an overview of your accounts – Your mobile shows you balances and transaction histories for your current and savings accounts, you can check your credit card, your loan as well as investments and supplementary pension insurance. 3. Pay your bills and invoices while commuting – One-time payments, repeated payments or credit card repayments take just a few clicks. 4. Find the nearest ATM or branch – The map can lead you directly to the...