How To Delete Zacks Stock Research Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Zacks Stock Research account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Zacks Stock Research app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Zacks Stock Research completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Zacks Stock Research
Delete Zacks Stock Research Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Zacks Stock Research. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Zacks Stock Research via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Zacks Stock Research.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Zacks Stock Research of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Zacks Stock Research's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Zacks Stock Research on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Zacks Stock Research from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Zacks Stock Research app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Zacks Stock Research from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Zacks Stock Research icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Zacks Stock Research.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Zacks Stock Research app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Zacks Stock Research" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Zacks Stock Research from your Android phone
To delete Zacks Stock Research from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Zacks Stock Research.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Zacks Stock Research app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Zacks Stock Research app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Zacks Stock Research Software Details
Zacks Investment Research is a leading provider of independent investment research with a proven track record of outperforming the market. The content for this application is provided by Zacks.com and offers access to the proven Zacks Rank—and its average gain of +26% per year—and Zacks’ proprietary research for trading success while on the go. The Zacks mobile app distills the essential data elements of the Zacks research methodology to a simple series of views that are perfect for the on-the-go investor. Stay on top of stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs you’re most interested in—right on...