How To Delete WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool
Delete WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with WinZip .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify WinZip of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool app from an Iphone
If you want to delete WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool from your Android phone
To delete WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
WinZip – Zip UnZip Tool Software Details
Get the world’s #1 zip file opener on Android! Create Zip and Zipx files, extract files, encrypt, open Zip, Zipx, 7z, RAR or LHA files, send large files by email, share to Dropbox and Google Drive. WinZip makes it easy to handle major compressed types of files on your Android device! Whether you receive a Zip, Zipx, 7z, RAR or LHA file as an email attachment, or want to extract and view the contents of a Zip, Zipx, 7z, RAR or LHA file from the web, just “Open with WinZip”. Sharing files is safe and simple too, with direct integration with Dropbox and Google Drive. Now you can: • C...