How to Delete VULTe Completely
Learn how to delete your VULTe account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete VULTe Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by VULTe:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your VULTe account, contact VULTe via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify VULTe of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete VULTe on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete VULTe".
3. Delete VULTe on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "VULTe" and Click "Uninstall".
VULTe Product Details
This is the official full Digital Bank from Polaris Bank. What is VULTe? VULTe is a fully digital bank accessible via your smartphones and other smart devices. It offers easy, fast, and reliable solutions designed not only to meet your banking needs but to ultimately improve the quality of your life. What are the benefits of Vulte? Vulte allows you to control where, when, and how you bank. With Vulte, you can finally say goodbye to bank visits as you get to perform all your banking transactions on your smartphones and other smart devices. With Vulte, your bank is now in your hands. Who can use Vulte? Individuals (18 years and above), SMEs, Corporates.