How To Delete MoSIP Mobile Dialer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MoSIP Mobile Dialer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MoSIP Mobile Dialer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MoSIP Mobile Dialer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like MoSIP Mobile Dialer
Delete MoSIP Mobile Dialer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MoSIP Mobile Dialer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MoSIP Mobile Dialer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MoSIP .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MoSIP of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MoSIP Mobile Dialer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MoSIP Mobile Dialer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MoSIP Mobile Dialer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MoSIP Mobile Dialer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MoSIP Mobile Dialers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MoSIP Mobile Dialer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MoSIP Mobile Dialer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MoSIP Mobile Dialer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MoSIP Mobile Dialer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting MoSIP Mobile Dialer app from your Android device
To delete MoSIP Mobile Dialer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MoSIP Mobile Dialer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MoSIP Mobile Dialer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MoSIP Mobile Dialer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MoSIP Mobile Dialer Software Details
MoSIP is a smart mobile dialer application that facilitates VoIP calling over the internet to any landline or mobile devices around the world. The application is most beneficial for making long distance or international calls at low rates utilizing the VoIP services from your favorite service provider. The zero noise, high call quality and intuitive UI makes the application most sought after VoIP calling application. For smooth use of MoSIP, Brand Pin, Username and Password are mandatory which can be obtained from your voip service provider. Brand Pin is used for authentication purpose and...