How to Delete PalmPay Completely
Learn how to delete your PalmPay - Transfers, Bills account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete PalmPay Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PalmPay - Transfers, Bills:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your PalmPay account, contact PalmPay via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify PalmPay of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete PalmPay on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete PalmPay - Transfers, Bills".
3. Delete PalmPay on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "PalmPay - Transfers, Bills" and Click "Uninstall".
PalmPay - Transfers, Bills Product Details
An intuitive digital wallet with account opening, money transfer and bill payments in one. Earn as you spend. A digital wallet is like a digitised version of your personal wallet, but is easier to use and more feature-rich. It enables you to transact flexibly at home for most daily scenarios, like recharging airtime and data, etc. This way, you don’t need to carry cash around to make and receive payments. With the PalmPay app, you can access most financial services smoothly with a few clicks. If you want to make your life easier, and cut down living expenses, then you’ll surely need it. Here’s what you can get from the PalmPay app: Open An Account for Free 1.With only a phone number needed, you get to access financial services easily and smoothly. Transfer money 1.Unlimited free money transfers to any bank or financial institution for the first month 2.Zero charges for all money transfers every Tuesday Pay bills 1.Recharge airtime and data with up to 100% cashback and 100MB data bonus 2.Pay for water, electricity, TV, trips and other 20+ scenarios at home 3.Pay 500+ billers and service providers with a few fingertips How Do We Keep Your Money Secure? 1.As a NDPR-compliant, CBN-licensed, and PCI DSS certified Mobile Money Operator, we strictly follow GDPR standards for data handling. 2.We adopt multi-layer money protection measures, including passwords, PINs, facial identity, fingerprint, and OTP/SMS verification, etc. 3.We offer round-the-clock customer support to help you troubleshoot 24/7. 4.Fraud screening and real-time risk monitoring are put in place, integrated with law enforcement databases. Contact Us We’re always excited to hear from you. For any feedback, questions or concerns, reach us via: 1.Helpline: 018886888 2.Email: [email protected] 3.Website: www.palmpay.com To know more, find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram. Get your digital wallet now on PalmPay. Pay and transfer on the go！
Reported Deleting Issues
I would like to delete my PalmPay account and end all relationships with PalmPay bacause people use my account to could collect loans
— by Frederick Babi 5 months ago
— by Ibrahim Akintomide 7 months ago
REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT
— by Chidera 7 months ago
Please I want to delete my account to restart again with another number
— by Onyia Kingsley 9 months ago
— by Muhammed robiu 11 months ago
For some reason, I have decided not to use the account again; therefore, I request that you kindly delete my account from your database and delete all
— by Zongo Garose 11 months ago
Please i want my axcount to be deleted. I am no longer interested.
— by Chidinma 1 year ago