How to Delete TomoCredit Completely
Learn how to delete your TomoCredit account, your personal data and also delete the TomoCredit app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with TomoCredit completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete TomoCredit Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TomoCredit. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting TomoCredit via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with TomoCredit.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify TomoCredit of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting TomoCredit's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of TomoCredit on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete TomoCredit from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete TomoCredit app from your Iphone
If you want to delete TomoCredit from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the TomoCredit icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on TomoCredit.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the TomoCredit app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete TomoCredit" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete TomoCredit from your Android phone
To delete TomoCredit from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on TomoCredit.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the TomoCredit app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the TomoCredit app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
TomoCredit Software Details
1. You work hard for your money and simply put, credit card fees suck -- We got rid of them to offer you a clean and straightforward credit card.
2. Tomo is a credit card that doesn't require you to have an existing credit history.
3. Using the TomoCredit app, you can manage your card, view your transactions, payments, make payments, redeem points, and much more.
4. We built this card to build your credit.