How to Delete Tapcheck Completely
Learn how to delete your Tapcheck account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Tapcheck Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tapcheck:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Tapcheck account, contact Tapcheck via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Tapcheck of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Tapcheck on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Tapcheck".
3. Delete Tapcheck on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Tapcheck" and Click "Uninstall".
Tapcheck Product Details
Tapcheck is an Employer Sponsored Program. Check with your Employer to see if they have signed up with Tapcheck before downloading this App. Tapcheck is a digital platform offering an easy and convenient way to access your earnings early. The truth is, sometimes payday doesn’t come soon enough and it can be stressful trying to make ends meet. With Tapcheck’s mobile app, you can schedule transfers before payday to get your money on-demand. Getting paid early with Tapcheck is easy: Here’s how it works: Your employer signs up with Tapcheck. Download the mobile app and register. Clock your time as usual at work and your available earnings will automatically update in Tapcheck’s system. Log in to see your available balance (how much you can transfer today). Enter the amount you want to transfer and send it to your bank. Get paid. When payday comes, the amount you took early will be automatically repaid before you get your check. It’s that simple, and, over time, you can gain early access to a larger percentage of your earnings. What all can you do with the Tapcheck app? Sign Up Choose Your Transfer Preferences Add Your Bank Account Manage Your Profile View Your Available Balance Schedule Transfers View Recent Transactions View The Status of All Transfers View Withdrawal Limits Get Support Getting paid has never been this easy, convenient, or flexible. Once your employer has signed up with Tapcheck, all you have to do is download the app and sign up to gain early access to your money. And don’t worry, we’ll show you around with a helpful tutorial. Download the app today to schedule your first transfer. Have a question? Visit tapcheck.com/help