How to Delete Spot Completely
Learn how to delete your Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet account, your personal data and also delete the Spot app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Spot Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Spot.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Spot of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Spot's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Spot app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Spot from your Android phone
To delete Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Spot - Bitcoin & crypto wallet Software Details
1. Follow 2500+ cryptocurrency and invest, and more than 150 exchanges with Spot BTC wallet.
2. Spot is the best BTC wallet to easily & securely Buy Bitcoin.
3. Begin or enhance an invest experience with forward-thinking cryptocurrency wallets.
4. Buy Bitcoin (even a part of it!) and watch your invest evolve over time.
5. Spot is a state-of-the-art BTC wallet with cutting-edge security.
6. Stay updated with the last prices in realtime from Coinbase, Square Cash.
7. It has never been faster to take your first steps in cryptocurrency with Spot.
8. Invest like on Coinbase or Square Cash.
Reported Deleting Issues
I’d like to delete my account because I’m clean ing up accounts
— by Jayson on Jan 07 2022