How To Delete Expense Manager - Tracker Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Expense Manager - Tracker account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Expense Manager - Tracker app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Expense Manager - Tracker completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Expense Manager - Tracker
Delete Expense Manager - Tracker Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Expense Manager - Tracker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Expense Manager - Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Expense Manager .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Expense Manager of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Expense Manager - Tracker's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Expense Manager - Tracker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Expense Manager - Tracker from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Expense Manager - Tracker app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Expense Manager - Trackers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Expense Manager - Tracker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Expense Manager - Tracker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Expense Manager - Tracker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Expense Manager - Tracker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Expense Manager - Tracker app from your Android device
To delete Expense Manager - Tracker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Expense Manager - Tracker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Expense Manager - Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Expense Manager - Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Expense Manager - Tracker Software Details
Money management is always complicated and most of the time you get to wonder where did all your money go and what are you spending all your savings on. In order to answer those questions we've created a very simple to use expense manager application that focuses on quality, simplicity and user friendliness. Your financial wellness depends very much on how well organized you are with your spending but it also helps if you are keeping an eye close to your incomes and family budget. Manage your money, track your expenses and organize your savings with ease by taking advantage of some of the...