How To Cancel Expense Manager - Tracker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Expense Manager - Tracker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Expense Manager - Tracker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Expense Manager - Tracker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Expense Manager website
- Alternatives to Expense Manager - Tracker
Cancel Expense Manager - Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Expense Manager - Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Expense Manager - Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Expense Manager - Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Expense Manager - Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Expense Manager - Tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Expense Manager - Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Expense Manager will now be canceled.
Cancel Expense Manager - Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Expense Manager - Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Expense Manager - Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Expense Manager
Cancel Expense Manager - Tracker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Expense Manager - Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Expense Manager - Tracker's Website
Another way of canceling Expense Manager - Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Expense Manager - Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://smartexpenditure.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Expense Manager - Tracker App
Money management is always complicated and most of the time you get to wonder where did all your money go and what are you spending all your savings on. In order to answer those questions we've created a very simple to use expense manager application that focuses on quality, simplicity and user friendliness. Your financial wellness depends very much on how well organized you are with your spending but it also helps if you are keeping an eye close to your incomes and family budget. Manage your money, track your expenses and organize your savings with ease by taking advantage of some of the...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app