How To Delete SigFig Wealth Management Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your SigFig Wealth Management account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the SigFig Wealth Management app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with SigFig Wealth Management completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like SigFig Wealth Management
Delete SigFig Wealth Management Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SigFig Wealth Management. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SigFig Wealth Management via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SigFig Wealth Management.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SigFig Wealth Management of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete SigFig Wealth Management's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SigFig Wealth Management on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SigFig Wealth Management from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting SigFig Wealth Management app from an Iphone
If you want to delete SigFig Wealth Managements from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SigFig Wealth Management icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SigFig Wealth Management.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SigFig Wealth Management app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SigFig Wealth Management" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting SigFig Wealth Management app from your Android device
To delete SigFig Wealth Management from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SigFig Wealth Management.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SigFig Wealth Management app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SigFig Wealth Management app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SigFig Wealth Management Software Details
Intelligent investment portfolios and personalized investment guidance, with access to licensed advisors. Low fees, so you have more to invest. Everyone is unique. Your investment plan should be too. With SigFig, it’s easy to build a personalized plan that takes into account your needs, timeline, and tolerance for risk. Managed for a fraction of the cost of traditional advisors, it’s designed to help keep you on course toward a more secure future. • Keep more of your money Pay only a simple fee of 0.25% per year, a fraction of the cost of traditional advisors, with no trading fees*. S...