How To Delete Samsung Internet Browser Beta Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Samsung Internet Browser Beta account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Samsung Internet Browser Beta app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Samsung Internet Browser Beta completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Samsung Internet Browser Beta
Delete Samsung Internet Browser Beta Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Samsung Internet Browser Beta. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Samsung Internet Browser Beta via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Samsung Internet Browser Beta.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Samsung Internet Browser Beta of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Samsung Internet Browser Beta's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Samsung Internet Browser Beta on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Samsung Internet Browser Beta from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Samsung Internet Browser Beta app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Samsung Internet Browser Betas from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Samsung Internet Browser Beta icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Samsung Internet Browser Beta.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Samsung Internet Browser Beta app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Samsung Internet Browser Beta" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Samsung Internet Browser Beta app from your Android device
To delete Samsung Internet Browser Beta from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Samsung Internet Browser Beta.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Samsung Internet Browser Beta app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Samsung Internet Browser Beta app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Samsung Internet Browser Beta Software Details
Samsung Internet Beta gives you early access to the newest features of our secure, private and optimized mobile web browser. Security & Privacy Samsung Internet helps you protect your security and privacy while browsing the Internet. * Smart Anti-Tracking Intelligently identify domains which have cross-site tracking ability and block storage (cookie) access. * Protected Browsing We will warn you before you can view known malicious sites to prevent you from visiting web sites which may try to steal your data. * Content Blockers Samsung Internet for Android allows 3rd party apps...