How to Delete Register Completely
Learn how to delete your Register - Ownership Made Easy account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Register Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Register - Ownership Made Easy:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Register account, contact Register via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Register of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Register on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Register - Ownership Made Easy".
3. Delete Register on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Register - Ownership Made Easy" and Click "Uninstall".
Register - Ownership Made Easy Product Details
Where did I put the warranty? Did I save the receipt? How can I get support more easily? Which accessory is the right one for my product? Register brings the most important and valuable elements of product registration and ownership together in one easy-to-access digital experience across a wide range of household brands. Built with ease of use and trust in mind, Register’s mobile app allows you to conveniently access your product information whenever you need it -- at home or on the go. Register helps you: - Register newly-purchased products directly with popular brands, quickly and easily from your mobile phone - Find, register, record, and manage valuable products already in your home - Access your previous verified registrations from participating brands - Keep a digital record of valuables like art and jewelry for insurance purposes, even if they can’t be registered - Access helpful product-specific information direct from the brands you own - Store and organize info on everything you own in one place, keeping an up-to-date inventory of products in your household How can Register make owning stuff easier? - Receive direct, customized product information and communication from brands, including: notifications, updates, alerts, product recall announcements, tips & tricks - Choose to share (or not!) your personal / household preferences with the brands you buy and use regularly, on your own terms File support tickets and access improved customer service - Access product materials, guides, how-to videos, manuals, and more with just a few taps - Check warranty and service plan information - Learn about additional benefits and opportunities (such as loyalty programs, exclusive deals, etc.) on a brand-by-brand basis What kind of things can I keep a record of with the Register app? - Kitchen appliances - Electronics - Tools - Yard equipment - Fitness / home gym equipment - Art - Jewelry - Family Heirlooms ...and more! How does it work? 1. Download the Register app. 2. Begin by automatically adding previously registered household items with participating brands to your personal Register inventory. 3. Easily add any additional products in your home to the app - even organize them by room or properties. 4. Set your communication preferences to specify which participating brands you want to hear from directly via the app. 5. Enjoy your new, easy-to-manage household! Whether you’re a homeowner or a college student, everyone has stuff they need to register and keep track of. We look forward to helping make your life a little bit easier. Having problems with the Register app, or have general questions? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]