How To Delete Repost for Instagram Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Repost for Instagram account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Repost for Instagram app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Repost for Instagram completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Repost for Instagram
Delete Repost for Instagram Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Repost for Instagram. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Repost for Instagram via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Repost .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Repost of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Repost for Instagram's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Repost for Instagram on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Repost for Instagram from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Repost for Instagram app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Repost for Instagram from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Repost for Instagram icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Repost for Instagram.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Repost for Instagram app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Repost for Instagram" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Repost for Instagram from your Android phone
To delete Repost for Instagram from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Repost for Instagram.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Repost for Instagram app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Repost for Instagram app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Repost for Instagram Software Details
Repost for Instagram makes it easy to #Repost your favorite photos & videos on Instagram while giving credit to the original Instagramer. When you find something you want to repost in Instagram, simply copy the share URL and open Repost. Then in Repost, you can position the attribution mark and send the reposted media back to Instagram. NOTE: This app requires an Instagram account to use (sort of).