How To Delete Rocket Mortgage Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Rocket Mortgage account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Rocket Mortgage app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Rocket Mortgage completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Rocket Mortgage Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Rocket Mortgage. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Rocket Mortgage via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Rocket Mortgage.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Rocket Mortgage of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Rocket Mortgage's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Rocket Mortgage on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Rocket Mortgage from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Rocket Mortgage app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Rocket Mortgages from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Rocket Mortgage icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Rocket Mortgage.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Rocket Mortgage app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Rocket Mortgage" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Rocket Mortgage app from your Android device
To delete Rocket Mortgage from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Rocket Mortgage.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Rocket Mortgage app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Rocket Mortgage app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Rocket Mortgage Software Details
Ready to start your mortgage? - Tap to e-sign your entire mortgage application - Message us directly with the in-app message board - See your full to do list to track what we need from you and what we're working on Already have a mortgage with us? - Easily manage your payments, bank account and autopay - Get customizable push notifications so you know when your payment is due or when there's a change to your escrow account - Access all of your loan documents at any time, including statements and tax forms. This is the first app of its kind and we want to make sure it works for you....