How To Delete Palette Home Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Palette Home account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Palette Home app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Palette Home completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Palette Home Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Palette Home. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Palette Home via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Palette Home.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Palette Home of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Palette Home's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Palette Home on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Palette Home from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Palette Home app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Palette Homes from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Palette Home icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Palette Home.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Palette Home app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Palette Home" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Palette Home app from your Android device
To delete Palette Home from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Palette Home.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Palette Home app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Palette Home app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Palette Home Software Details
Palette Home is a new app developed by Palette CAD GmbH, the number 1 in planning 3D interior design. It was created to let you, the user design any kind of room. Redesign your bathroom in just a few minutes or let your imagination run wild when reorganizing your living room. Would you like to fulfill a long-term wish of owning a cosy stove? Palette Home is the ideal app for you. The virtual design app Palette Home leads the user intuitively through all the stages of the planning process from start to finish. This begins with the definition of your rooms cubic measures and continues with th...