How to Delete US Routing Number Directory Completely
Learn how to delete your US Routing Number Directory account, your personal data and also delete the US Routing Number Directory app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with US Routing Number Directory completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete US Routing Number Directory Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by US Routing Number Directory. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting US Routing Number Directory via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with US Routing Number Directory.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify US Routing Number Directory of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting US Routing Number Directory's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of US Routing Number Directory on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete US Routing Number Directory from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete US Routing Number Directory app from your Iphone
If you want to delete US Routing Number Directory from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the US Routing Number Directory icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on US Routing Number Directory.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the US Routing Number Directory app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete US Routing Number Directory" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete US Routing Number Directory from your Android phone
To delete US Routing Number Directory from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on US Routing Number Directory.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the US Routing Number Directory app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the US Routing Number Directory app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
US Routing Number Directory Software Details
1. US Routing Transit Number ( RTN ) is necessary for the Federal Reserve Banks to process FedWire funds transfers, and by the Automated Clearing House ( ACH ) to process direct deposits, bill payments, and other such automated transfers.
2. This App also provides quick lookup of the Branch Address details of all the US Banks spread across various US States properly organized based on Cities and their underlying respective Zip Codes.
3. Additionally this App also presents quick access to the US Area Code and US Zip Code information duly organized based on US States, Cities, Counties and Zip Code Types.