How To Delete PayPal Prepaid Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your PayPal Prepaid account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the PayPal Prepaid app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with PayPal Prepaid completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete PayPal Prepaid Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PayPal Prepaid. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PayPal Prepaid via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PayPal Prepaid.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PayPal Prepaid of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete PayPal Prepaid's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PayPal Prepaid on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PayPal Prepaid from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting PayPal Prepaid app from an Iphone
If you want to delete PayPal Prepaids from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PayPal Prepaid icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PayPal Prepaid.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PayPal Prepaid app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PayPal Prepaid" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting PayPal Prepaid app from your Android device
To delete PayPal Prepaid from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PayPal Prepaid.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PayPal Prepaid app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PayPal Prepaid app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PayPal Prepaid Software Details
The PayPal Prepaid Mobile App lets you manage every aspect of your account wherever you are, whenever you need it. That means it’s easy to do things like: • Transfer funds instantly from your PayPal Account to your PayPal Prepaid Card Account • Check your account balance and transaction history • Find no cost reload locations • Load checks straight to your account – it’s as easy as taking a picture* It’s secure, fast, and best of all, free.** The latest version of the PayPal Prepaid Mobile App requires Android version 4.4 and higher. If you have Android OS version 4.3 o...