How to Delete Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor Completely
Learn how to delete your Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor account, your personal data and also delete the Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor from your Android phone
To delete Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Prisma Art Effect Photo Editor Software Details
1. In the photo enhancement mode, you can find a wide range of photo tools like exposure, sharpness, contrast, brightness, etc.
2. Just open the app and you'll be sure to find a new awesome Daily filter! We also release special styles from time to time.
3. Prisma is a photo editor app that creates amazing photo effects transforming your photos into paintings.
4. Prisma has the largest collection of different artistic styles to choose from.
5. You'll find more than 300 art styles in Prisma’s art filter library.
6. Join Prisma's community, share your creations and get some inspiration.
7. After applying art filters, enhance the results using image enhancement tools.
8. Prisma releases a new art filter every single day.