How to Delete Rally Credit Union Completely
Learn how to delete your Rally Credit Union account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Rally Credit Union Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Rally Credit Union:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Rally Credit Union account, contact Rally Credit Union via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Rally Credit Union of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Rally Credit Union on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Rally Credit Union".
3. Delete Rally Credit Union on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Rally Credit Union" and Click "Uninstall".
Rally Credit Union Product Details
Rally Mobile Banking has arrived, download, and enroll today to access your accounts. Manage Your Accounts • Access your Rally accounts whenever, wherever you are • View real-time balance and transaction history • Move funds between Rally and your accounts at other financial institutions • Use Bill Pay to make payments, add/edit payees, and view payment history • Transfer funds between Rally Member accounts • Use Zelle® to send money to family and friends • Deposit checks through Mobile Deposit • View account balances without logging in • Manage Bill Pay payees • Set up and remove account alerts • View your Courtesy Pay limits • Monitor your credit with SavvyMoney® • Get details on and pay your mortgage • Place Stop Payments or Dispute Debit Card Transactions • Use our financial tools to budget and track spending habits • Locate nearby ATMs, Branches, and Shared Branch locations Get started with Rally Mobile Banking today. Download our app and tap Enroll. *Rally does not charge a fee for Rally Mobile Banking. Standard messaging and data rates may apply.