How To Delete MyBills - Bill reminder Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MyBills - Bill reminder account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MyBills - Bill reminder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MyBills - Bill reminder completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like MyBills - Bill reminder
Delete MyBills - Bill reminder Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MyBills - Bill reminder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MyBills - Bill reminder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MyBills .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MyBills of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MyBills - Bill reminder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MyBills - Bill reminder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MyBills - Bill reminder from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MyBills - Bill reminder app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MyBills - Bill reminders from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MyBills - Bill reminder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MyBills - Bill reminder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MyBills - Bill reminder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MyBills - Bill reminder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting MyBills - Bill reminder app from your Android device
To delete MyBills - Bill reminder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MyBills - Bill reminder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MyBills - Bill reminder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MyBills - Bill reminder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MyBills - Bill reminder Software Details
MyBills - Bill reminder Never miss the payment day of your expenses! With MyBills you can easily manage all your bills and do not miss paying then before its due dates. With MyBills you can register your bills with a simple way, even this, its possible to manage all your recurring bills as monthly, semester and yearly. With this, MyBills will automatically reminds you before all your bills due dates. Besides that, you can list all your paid bills. MyBills features: - Manage all bills - Friendly notifications and reminders of your bills - Ease manage your pendings and overdues bi...