How To Delete Michigan First App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Michigan First App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Michigan First App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Michigan First App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Michigan First App
Delete Michigan First App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Michigan First App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Michigan First App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Michigan First App.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Michigan First App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Michigan First App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Michigan First App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Michigan First App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Michigan First App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Michigan First Apps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Michigan First App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Michigan First App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Michigan First App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Michigan First App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Michigan First App app from your Android device
To delete Michigan First App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Michigan First App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Michigan First App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Michigan First App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Michigan First App Software Details
At Michigan First Credit Union, we invest in technology so members have access to tools that simplify life, save time and make managing finances easy and convenient. That's why we work hard to create a world-class mobile banking experience. Our app provides the same capabilities as a big bank app, with the local focus on customer service you expect from a credit union. Features of Michigan First Mobile: -View balances -Check transaction history -Transfer funds between accounts -Pay bills -Make loan payments -Deposit checks -Find nearest branches and ATMs -Securely message our 24-h...