How To Delete Media Player Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Media Player account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Media Player app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Media Player completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Media Player Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Media Player. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Media Player via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Media Player.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Media Player of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Media Player's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Media Player on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Media Player from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Media Player app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Media Player from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Media Player icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Media Player.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Media Player app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Media Player" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Media Player from your Android phone
To delete Media Player from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Media Player.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Media Player app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Media Player app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Media Player Software Details
Media Player is a Universa Video Player for Android, you can easily play any video files with the media player. The Media Player can handle all popular video and music formats including: mp3, mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg ect. Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. and show format converting of videos. With the media player, you just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it. The Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support m3u playlist. Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Uplo...