How To Delete Media Converter Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Media Converter account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Media Converter app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Media Converter completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Media Converter Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Media Converter. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Media Converter via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Media Converter.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Media Converter of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Media Converter's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Media Converter on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Media Converter from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Media Converter app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Media Converter from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Media Converter icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Media Converter.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Media Converter app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Media Converter" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Media Converter from your Android phone
To delete Media Converter from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Media Converter.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Media Converter app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Media Converter app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Media Converter Software Details
Media Converter allows you to convert all kinds of media formats to popular media formats: mp3, mp4 (mpeg4/h264,aac), ogg (theora, flac) , avi (mpeg4, mp3), mpeg (mpeg1, mp2), flv (flv, mp3), gif and wav. Also audio profiles: m4a (aac-audio only), 3ga (aac-audio only), oga (flac-audio only) are available for convenience. You may also chop/clip a media file, or extract the audio to make a ring tone. You may also crop and rotate to output video. You may specify the parameters including video/audio bit rate, resolution, frame rate, audio sample rate. It is easy to pick/specify the parame...