How to Delete Ava Finance Completely
Learn how to delete your Ava Finance account, your personal data and also delete the Ava Finance app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Ava Finance completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Ava Finance Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Ava Finance. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Ava Finance via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Ava Finance.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Ava Finance of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Ava Finance's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Ava Finance on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Ava Finance from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Ava Finance app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Ava Finance from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Ava Finance icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Ava Finance.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Ava Finance app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Ava Finance" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Ava Finance from your Android phone
To delete Ava Finance from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Ava Finance.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Ava Finance app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Ava Finance app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Ava Finance Software Details
1. Discover insights and suggestions in your report that make it easy to understand credit factors, like credit utilization and percentage of on-time payments.
2. Use it on your existing monthly entertainment subscriptions like Netflix, Hulu, Spotify and a few others to build a solid credit history.
3. It boosts your score by adding an additional credit line to your report and increasing your overall number of on-time payments.
4. The Ava Credit Builder Card allows you to pay for entertainment subscriptions like Netflix while also lowering your credit utilization.
5. Get a free credit report in the app, so you can watch as your score improves.
6. Ava - the easiest way to improve your credit and save money on your existing debt.
7. Build credit with a 0% APR 12-mo Credit Builder Account.