How to Delete Mazoola Completely
Learn how to delete your Mazoola account, your personal data and also delete the Mazoola app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Mazoola completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Mazoola Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mazoola. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Mazoola via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Mazoola.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Mazoola of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Mazoola's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Mazoola on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Mazoola from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Mazoola app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Mazoola from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Mazoola icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Mazoola.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Mazoola app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Mazoola" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Mazoola from your Android phone
To delete Mazoola from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Mazoola.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Mazoola app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Mazoola app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Mazoola Software Details
1. The Mazoola mission is simple: give kids the power of a mobile wallet, teach them about money management but power the solution with privacy to ensure they always remain safe.
2. Founded in 2008, Mazoola was built from the ground up – built by parents concerned about exposure of unregulated marketing, concerned that their child’s personal information would fall into the wrong hands.
3. Mazoola is a super app that gives parents digital superpowers to help navigate their child’s path to earning, learning, and developing essential money management skills.
4. Mazoola anonymizes a child’s identity to ensure privacy while shopping with their favorite retailers online or in-store from their mobile device.
5. As the only COPPA* certified mobile family wallet, Mazoola’s walled garden offers parent’s much needed reassurance that their children can build life-lasting skills in a safe and secure environment.
6. Cookie placement, location-based advertising, behavioral targeting, and other clever marketing tactics regularly put children’s privacy at risk and violate the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
7. New banking solutions aimed at children and families have appeared – none have adequately addressed COPPA or privacy concerns.
8. U.S. federal law designed to prohibit the collection and use of personal information about children by the operators of Internet services and Web sites.