How To Delete Fuel & Costs Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Fuel & Costs account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Fuel & Costs app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Fuel & Costs completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Fuel & Costs Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Fuel & Costs. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Fuel & Costs via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Fuel Costs.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Fuel Costs of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Fuel & Costs's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Fuel & Costs on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Fuel & Costs from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Fuel & Costs app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Fuel & Costss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Fuel & Costs icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Fuel & Costs.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Fuel & Costs app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Fuel & Costs" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Fuel & Costs app from your Android device
To delete Fuel & Costs from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Fuel & Costs.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Fuel & Costs app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Fuel & Costs app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Fuel & Costs Software Details
Keep your fuel, service and other costs related to usage of your vehicle under control. This application allows you to keep track of all expenses of your car, motorcycle or other engine based vehicle, and provides related statistics and chart visualizations. - keep track of multiple vehicles - keep track of refuels, service and other events with possibility to insert / update back in time - scheduler for regular and future events based on ODO value and / or specific Date. - statistics: fuel consumption, service costs, averages, min/max, ... - statistics export: CSV / HTML - charts: fuel...