How To Delete BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool
Delete BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool app from an Iphone
If you want to delete BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tools from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool app from your Android device
To delete BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool Software Details
BlueDriver® is a Premium Diagnostic OBD2 Scan Tool. It is used by professional mechanics, auto enthusiasts, and everyday vehicle owners who want to know more about how their vehicle is operating and how their vehicle can be fixed if the Check Engine Light comes on. Features: • Generate, print, and share Repair Reports (details below) • Scan For Trouble Codes • Clear Trouble Codes • Enhanced Diagnostics (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc.) for - GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Mercedes (2005 models and newer), Mitsubishi (2008 models and newer), Hyundai/Kia (2012 models...