How To Delete Carly — OBD2 car scanner Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Carly — OBD2 car scanner account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Carly — OBD2 car scanner app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Carly — OBD2 car scanner completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Carly — OBD2 car scanner
Delete Carly — OBD2 car scanner Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Carly — OBD2 car scanner. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Carly — OBD2 car scanner via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Carly OBD2 car scanner.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Carly OBD2 car scanner of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Carly — OBD2 car scanner's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Carly — OBD2 car scanner on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Carly — OBD2 car scanner from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Carly — OBD2 car scanner app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Carly — OBD2 car scanners from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Carly — OBD2 car scanner icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Carly — OBD2 car scanner.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Carly — OBD2 car scanner app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Carly — OBD2 car scanner" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Carly — OBD2 car scanner app from your Android device
To delete Carly — OBD2 car scanner from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Carly — OBD2 car scanner.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Carly — OBD2 car scanner app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Carly — OBD2 car scanner app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Carly — OBD2 car scanner Software Details
The most versatile OBD2 scanner — Carly — is more than a car diagnostic tool and helps over a million car owners on average save $500 a year. Test it yourself now! Get the Carly app and the Carly Universal Adapter that access data through the OBD2 port of your car. They translate it into powerful diagnostic insights, coding, and maintenance functions, so you can control your car wherever you are. The adapter and the app work for Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, Mini, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Toyota, VW, and almost all car brands in the world with an OBD2 port. 👉Every car is unique...