How To Delete OBDII Trouble Codes Lite Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your OBDII Trouble Codes Lite account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the OBDII Trouble Codes Lite app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with OBDII Trouble Codes Lite completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like OBDII Trouble Codes Lite
Delete OBDII Trouble Codes Lite Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by OBDII Trouble Codes Lite. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting OBDII Trouble Codes Lite via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with OBDII Trouble Codes Lite.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify OBDII Trouble Codes Lite of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete OBDII Trouble Codes Lite's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of OBDII Trouble Codes Lite on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete OBDII Trouble Codes Lite from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting OBDII Trouble Codes Lite app from an Iphone
If you want to delete OBDII Trouble Codes Lites from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the OBDII Trouble Codes Lite icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on OBDII Trouble Codes Lite.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the OBDII Trouble Codes Lite app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete OBDII Trouble Codes Lite" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting OBDII Trouble Codes Lite app from your Android device
To delete OBDII Trouble Codes Lite from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on OBDII Trouble Codes Lite.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the OBDII Trouble Codes Lite app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the OBDII Trouble Codes Lite app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
OBDII Trouble Codes Lite Software Details
This app is the most complete OBD II (EOBD) diagnostic trouble code definitions database. This is an ad-supported Lite version, which contains only 1853 description of generic codes from P0001 to P099F. If extended code is accessible in full version, you will get message "This description is available in FULL version" If you want to get all descriptions you can buy FULL version ( http://goo.gl/hk0ym ) which contains more than 18500 error descriptions for almost 50 car manufacturers. Very simple to use! You don't even have to select your car model. Just enter your fault code and app wil...