How To Delete Mes Paiements Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Mes Paiements account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Mes Paiements app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Mes Paiements completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Mes Paiements Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mes Paiements. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Mes Paiements via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Mes Paiements.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Mes Paiements of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Mes Paiements's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Mes Paiements on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Mes Paiements from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Mes Paiements app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Mes Paiementss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Mes Paiements icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Mes Paiements.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Mes Paiements app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Mes Paiements" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Mes Paiements app from your Android device
To delete Mes Paiements from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Mes Paiements.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Mes Paiements app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Mes Paiements app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Mes Paiements Software Details
Découvrez « Mes Paiements » : le portefeuille électronique qui sécurise et accompagne vos achats au quotidien ! Cette solution, proposée gratuitement par La Banque Postale, vous permet d’enregistrer les références de vos cartes bancaires et de bénéficier de services liés à votre carte. Avec l’application Mes Paiements, vous regroupez tous vos modes de paiement sur votre smartphone et pouvez ainsi bénéficier de : • Virements instantanés faciles et gratuits vers les téléphones mobiles de vos proches avec Paylib entre amis. • Paylib Sans Contact pour régler vos achats de proximité chez...