How To Delete La Banque Postale Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your La Banque Postale account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the La Banque Postale app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with La Banque Postale completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like La Banque Postale
Delete La Banque Postale Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by La Banque Postale. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting La Banque Postale via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with La Banque Postale.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify La Banque Postale of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete La Banque Postale's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of La Banque Postale on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete La Banque Postale from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting La Banque Postale app from an Iphone
If you want to delete La Banque Postales from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the La Banque Postale icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on La Banque Postale.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the La Banque Postale app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete La Banque Postale" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting La Banque Postale app from your Android device
To delete La Banque Postale from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on La Banque Postale.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the La Banque Postale app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the La Banque Postale app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
La Banque Postale Software Details
La Banque Postale : une application Android de La Banque Postale - Une application pour accéder directement à vos comptes - Simple, pratique, consultez et suivez vos virements depuis votre smartphone L’application «La Banque Postale» est gratuite¹ : à l’utilisation et au téléchargement. Il s’agit d’une application accessible aux clients de La Banque Postale, éligibles à la gestion de comptes. Vos Comptes en poche - Accédez à votre banque à tout moment² et suivez vos comptes comme bon vous semble : - Consultez vos comptes courants postaux, comptes épargne, vos encours de prêts immobi...