How to Delete SAFE Credit Union Completely
Learn how to delete your SAFE Credit Union account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete SAFE Credit Union Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SAFE Credit Union:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your SAFE Credit Union account, contact SAFE Credit Union via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify SAFE Credit Union of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete SAFE Credit Union on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete SAFE Credit Union".
3. Delete SAFE Credit Union on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "SAFE Credit Union" and Click "Uninstall".
SAFE Credit Union Product Details
With the SAFE Mobile Banking App, log in to your account securely from your Android™. 24/7 BANKING Check your account balances, view your transaction history, pay bills, view and activate your cash-back offers, and find your nearest branch or ATM. DEPOSIT CHECKS With just a few clicks from your camera, you can deposit a check from wherever you may be. LOCATE Find the closest SAFE branch or ATM or locate fee-free CO-OP ATMs and Shared Branch locations. Our search map provides addresses, phone numbers and map info. Download our free app today and start changing the way you bank! To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.safecu.org/about_safe/online_privacy_statement.aspx