How to Delete IC Home Completely
Learn how to delete your IC Home account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete IC Home Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by IC Home:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your IC Home account, contact IC Home via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify IC Home of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete IC Home on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete IC Home".
3. Delete IC Home on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "IC Home" and Click "Uninstall".
IC Home Product Details
Professional standalone camera products, now with a doorbell offering and cloud-based storage! The DASH app is a platform for users of ICRealtime camera hardware. It enables users to deploy, configure, and access their DASH series ICR products (Dinger, etc), as well as receive notifications when someone walks by or rings their Dinger series doorbell. The DASH app also supports cloud recording for supported hardware. If you need to extended the storage duration of your device, consider using DASH's built-in cloud storage services for your surveillance footage!