How to Delete ICBC Sucursales y cajeros Completely
Learn how to delete your ICBC Sucursales y cajeros account, your personal data and also delete the ICBC Sucursales y cajeros app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with ICBC Sucursales y cajeros completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete ICBC Sucursales y cajeros Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ICBC Sucursales y cajeros. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ICBC Sucursales y cajeros via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ICBC Sucursales y cajeros.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ICBC Sucursales y cajeros of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting ICBC Sucursales y cajeros's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ICBC Sucursales y cajeros on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ICBC Sucursales y cajeros from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete ICBC Sucursales y cajeros app from your Iphone
If you want to delete ICBC Sucursales y cajeros from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ICBC Sucursales y cajeros icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ICBC Sucursales y cajeros.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ICBC Sucursales y cajeros app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ICBC Sucursales y cajeros" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete ICBC Sucursales y cajeros from your Android phone
To delete ICBC Sucursales y cajeros from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ICBC Sucursales y cajeros.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ICBC Sucursales y cajeros app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ICBC Sucursales y cajeros app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ICBC Sucursales y cajeros Software Details
1. ICBC Sucursales y cajeros te permite localizar las sucursales ICBC y cajeros automáticos cercanos de la Red Banelco y conocer el estado en línea del cajero (si el servicio esta activo, si hay dinero disponible.
2. - Buscar Sucursales ICBC y cajeros automáticos de la Red Banelco en toda la Argentina ingresando una dirección manualmente o a través del GPS del celular.