How To Delete Total Connect Comfort Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Total Connect Comfort account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Total Connect Comfort app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Total Connect Comfort completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Total Connect Comfort
Delete Total Connect Comfort Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Total Connect Comfort. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Total Connect Comfort via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Total Connect Com .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Total Connect Com of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Total Connect Comfort's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Total Connect Comfort on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Total Connect Comfort from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Total Connect Comfort app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Total Connect Comfort from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Total Connect Comfort icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Total Connect Comfort.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Total Connect Comfort app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Total Connect Comfort" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Total Connect Comfort from your Android phone
To delete Total Connect Comfort from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Total Connect Comfort.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Total Connect Comfort app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Total Connect Comfort app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Total Connect Comfort Software Details
The Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app allows users to remotely monitor and manage their heating and cooling system – at anytime, from anywhere. Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort works with Honeywell Wi-Fi Thermostats and with Prestige®, Prestige® IAQ, Wireless FocusPRO® and EConnect™ Comfort Systems when used in conjunction with Honeywell’s Internet Gateway. With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can: View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature) Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat View and change heating and cooling system sett...