How to Delete Lucky Money Completely
Learn how to delete your Lucky Money - Win Real Cash account, your personal data and also delete the Lucky Money app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Lucky Money - Win Real Cash completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Lucky Money Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Lucky Money - Win Real Cash. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Lucky Money - Win Real Cash via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Lucky Money.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Lucky Money of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Lucky Money's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Lucky Money - Win Real Cash on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Lucky Money - Win Real Cash from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Lucky Money app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Lucky Money - Win Real Cash from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Lucky Money - Win Real Cash icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Lucky Money - Win Real Cash.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Lucky Money - Win Real Cash app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Lucky Money - Win Real Cash" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Lucky Money from your Android phone
To delete Lucky Money - Win Real Cash from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Lucky Money - Win Real Cash.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Lucky Money - Win Real Cash app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Lucky Money - Win Real Cash app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Lucky Money - Win Real Cash Software Details
1. Take some spare time, join us and be one of the winners! Download Lucky Money to collect your fortune every day.
2. does not sponsor, nor in any way affiliated with Lucky Money and/or the sweepstakes prizes.
3. So we delicately chose these gorgeous cards with pleasant colors and wonderful rewards to enhance your lucky feelings.
4. Lucky Money is a new, fun and rewarding lifestyle experience on your phone.
5. Download Lucky Money to try your luck every day.
6. Lucky spin fulfills your winning expectations.
7. We believe that if one considers himself lucky then he will eventually be lucky in real life.
8. *Playing this game does not imply future success in “Real Money Gambling”.
Reported Deleting Issues
Under the Law of GDPR or CCPA, I would like to delete my account Ana Lou Libaste in this app .The penalty of non compliance $7500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR .thank you.
— by Ana Lou Dapoc on Feb 05 2022
Can you delete my account from Lucky Money I don't have a problem with that but I'm always only winning $2 to dollars but it's a good game but can you delete all my information thank you
— by Lorenzo on Jan 31 2022