How to Delete HomeServe Completely
Learn how to delete your HomeServe - Home Repair account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete HomeServe Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by HomeServe - Home Repair:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your HomeServe account, contact HomeServe via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify HomeServe of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete HomeServe on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete HomeServe - Home Repair".
3. Delete HomeServe on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "HomeServe - Home Repair" and Click "Uninstall".
HomeServe - Home Repair Product Details
Now in addition to DIY home repair and home maintenance solutions, the new HomeServe App offers an improved customer experience! This means that if you have a plan from HomeServe, you can easily manage your HomeServe account from your mobile device 24/7/365. Simply log in to My Account with your HomeServe ID and you’ll get quick access to: - View your existing HomeServe plans - Make payments - Update payment methods - Go paperless - Reset HomeServe ID password - Add/cancel coverage - Schedule service - View service history - Chat with a HomeServe representative Some features must be accessed through a link in the app to our website. The HomeServe App remains unchanged in that it still offers home maintenance tools with the “My Lists” feature – helping you troubleshoot home repair issues in and around your house. That means you can easily add household items, home warranty information, set reminders, easily order replacement parts, watch how-to videos, and much more. We’re still the no-cost, home problem-solving app that you’ve come to know and love.