How to Delete Kitchen Hub Completely
Learn how to delete your Kitchen Hub account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Kitchen Hub Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Kitchen Hub:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Kitchen Hub account, contact Kitchen Hub via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Kitchen Hub of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Kitchen Hub on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Kitchen Hub".
3. Delete Kitchen Hub on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Kitchen Hub" and Click "Uninstall".
Kitchen Hub Product Details
The Kitchen Hub app is designed to be the companion app for the GE Kitchen Hub appliance. With the Kitchen Hub app you have the power to control all of your Kitchen Hub compatible smart GE Appliances, Philips Hue lighting devices, and your Amazon Virtual Dash Buttons. The Kitchen Hub app runs directly on your GE Kitchen Hub appliance as well as offering a mobile version that can run on your mobile device for remote control and monitoring of devices connected to your GE Kitchen Hub.