How To Delete Prepaid CardConnect Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Prepaid CardConnect account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Prepaid CardConnect app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Prepaid CardConnect completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Prepaid CardConnect
Delete Prepaid CardConnect Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Prepaid CardConnect. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Prepaid CardConnect via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Prepaid CardConnect.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Prepaid CardConnect of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Prepaid CardConnect's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Prepaid CardConnect on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Prepaid CardConnect from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Prepaid CardConnect app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Prepaid CardConnects from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Prepaid CardConnect icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Prepaid CardConnect.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Prepaid CardConnect app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Prepaid CardConnect" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Prepaid CardConnect app from your Android device
To delete Prepaid CardConnect from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Prepaid CardConnect.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Prepaid CardConnect app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Prepaid CardConnect app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Prepaid CardConnect Software Details
**Android version 6.0 and above are supported** The Prepaid CardConnect* mobile app makes it easy for you to manage your money on the go. It’s safe, secure and best of all, it’s free. Download the app today and check out these great features: Single Login – Access your card account on your phone using the same password you setup online Check Your Balance – Get up-to-the-minute balance and transaction detail Transfer Funds – Make Card-to-Card or Card-to-Bank Account transfers in just a few easy steps Find an ATM – Use the GPS feature to locate the closest in-network ATM to you...