How to Delete Founders FCU Completely
Learn how to delete your Founders FCU – Mobile Banking account, your personal data and also delete the Founders FCU app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Founders FCU – Mobile Banking completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Founders FCU Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Founders FCU – Mobile Banking. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Founders FCU – Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Founders FCU.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Founders FCU of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Founders FCU's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Founders FCU – Mobile Banking on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Founders FCU – Mobile Banking from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Founders FCU app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Founders FCU – Mobile Banking from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Founders FCU – Mobile Banking icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Founders FCU – Mobile Banking.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Founders FCU – Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Founders FCU – Mobile Banking" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Founders FCU from your Android phone
To delete Founders FCU – Mobile Banking from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Founders FCU – Mobile Banking.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Founders FCU – Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Founders FCU – Mobile Banking app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Founders FCU – Mobile Banking Software Details
1. Founders Mobile App provides you FAST, SECURE and FREE access to your accounts from your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Android phone - anytime, anywhere.
2. Only members in good standing that have the option to deposit a check within Founders Mobile App are eligible.
3. • Pay non-Founders members via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address.
4. • Locate Founders offices and ATMs using GPS or search criteria.
5. • Transfer money to other Founders members through Founders Pay.
6. • Transfer money between your Founders accounts.
7. • Contacts – So when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay.