How To Delete Electroneum Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Electroneum account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Electroneum app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Electroneum completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Electroneum Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Electroneum. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Electroneum via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Electroneum.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Electroneum of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Electroneum's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Electroneum on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Electroneum from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Electroneum app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Electroneums from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Electroneum icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Electroneum.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Electroneum app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Electroneum" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Electroneum app from your Android device
To delete Electroneum from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Electroneum.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Electroneum app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Electroneum app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Electroneum Software Details
Electroneum is a leading mobile cryptocurrency. Download the app to access your ETN wallet, pay friends, family or businesses. ETN is available through exchanges or can be earned at AnyTask.com Electroneum has developed a brand-new disruptive ecosystem for vendors & operators. Working within regulatory guidelines, creating user confidence and security. Electroneum has one of the largest communities in the cryptocurrency market! For further details on Electroneum, visit https://electroneum.com