How To Delete NexusPay Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your NexusPay account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the NexusPay app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with NexusPay completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete NexusPay Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by NexusPay. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting NexusPay via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with NexusPay.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify NexusPay of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete NexusPay's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of NexusPay on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete NexusPay from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting NexusPay app from an Iphone
If you want to delete NexusPays from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the NexusPay icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on NexusPay.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the NexusPay app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete NexusPay" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting NexusPay app from your Android device
To delete NexusPay from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on NexusPay.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the NexusPay app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the NexusPay app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
NexusPay Software Details
NexusPay from Dutch-Bangla Bank is the first fully cardless solution in Bangladesh. NexusPay works with all bank cards including Nexus, Visa, MasterCard, Dutch-Bangla Bank Agent Banking and Rocket Mobile Banking. Offers: ✔ Over 10,000 shops accept NexusPay ✔ Download multiple cards and use them when you want to ✔ Send money for free to anyone ✔ Send money for free to ANY and ALL mobile phone numbers ✔ Online discounts ✔ Get notified instantly of all NexusPay discounts and offers Features: ✔ Full QR and NFC payments across the entire DBBL network ✔ Cardless ATM withdrawal (rollo...