How To Delete Ramsey Network Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Ramsey Network account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Ramsey Network app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Ramsey Network completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Ramsey Network Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Ramsey Network. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Ramsey Network via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Ramsey Network.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Ramsey Network of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Ramsey Network's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Ramsey Network on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Ramsey Network from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Ramsey Network app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Ramsey Networks from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Ramsey Network icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Ramsey Network.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Ramsey Network app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Ramsey Network" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Ramsey Network app from your Android device
To delete Ramsey Network from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Ramsey Network.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Ramsey Network app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Ramsey Network app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Ramsey Network Software Details
The Ramsey Network shows offer a daily dose of real talk about life and money. Now you can get the shows whenever and wherever you want to listen. Ramsey Network includes content from some of the top names in money: The Dave Ramsey Show gives you practical advice for life’s tough money questions. The Chris Hogan Show helps you invest your finances wisely and build wealth. The Ken Coleman Show guides you in pursuing your passions and landing your dream job. The Rachel Cruze Show teaches you how to take control of your money and create a life you love. The Business Boutique pod...