How To Delete Tornado - American Red Cross Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Tornado - American Red Cross account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Tornado - American Red Cross app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Tornado - American Red Cross completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Tornado - American Red Cross
Delete Tornado - American Red Cross Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tornado - American Red Cross. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Tornado - American Red Cross via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Tornado .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Tornado of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Tornado - American Red Cross's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Tornado - American Red Cross on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Tornado - American Red Cross from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Tornado - American Red Cross app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Tornado - American Red Cross from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Tornado - American Red Cross icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Tornado - American Red Cross.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Tornado - American Red Cross app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Tornado - American Red Cross" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Tornado - American Red Cross from your Android phone
To delete Tornado - American Red Cross from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Tornado - American Red Cross.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Tornado - American Red Cross app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Tornado - American Red Cross app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Tornado - American Red Cross Software Details
Get your family and home ready for a tornado. The American Red Cross tornado app is the complete solution you need to understand and prepare for a tornado and all that comes with it. With interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to be ready! Ahora disponible en español. Features: • Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app. • Audible siren when NOAA issues a Tornado warning for any of your monitored locations letting you know when it’s time to go to your safe room plus an all-clear alert when the warning expires (...