How To Delete Hurricane - American Red Cross Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Hurricane - American Red Cross account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Hurricane - American Red Cross app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Hurricane - American Red Cross completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Hurricane - American Red Cross
Delete Hurricane - American Red Cross Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Hurricane - American Red Cross. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Hurricane - American Red Cross via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Hurricane .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Hurricane of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Hurricane - American Red Cross's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Hurricane - American Red Cross on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Hurricane - American Red Cross from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Hurricane - American Red Cross app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Hurricane - American Red Cross from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Hurricane - American Red Cross icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Hurricane - American Red Cross.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Hurricane - American Red Cross app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Hurricane - American Red Cross" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Hurricane - American Red Cross from your Android phone
To delete Hurricane - American Red Cross from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Hurricane - American Red Cross.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Hurricane - American Red Cross app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Hurricane - American Red Cross app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Hurricane - American Red Cross Software Details
Be ready for severe weather with Hurricane by American Red Cross. Monitor conditions in your area or throughout the storm track, prepare your family and home, find help and let others know you are safe – a must have for anyone who lives in an area where a hurricane may strike or has loved ones who do. Features: • Free and available in English and Spanish. • Step-by-step instructions let you know what to do even before/during/after the storm, even if no data connectivity. • Track the path of a hurricane with our interactive storm tracker displaying where the app has been and where it’...