How To Delete Citrix Workspace Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Citrix Workspace account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Citrix Workspace app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Citrix Workspace completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Citrix Workspace Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Citrix Workspace. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Citrix Workspace via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Citrix Workspace.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Citrix Workspace of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Citrix Workspace's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Citrix Workspace on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Citrix Workspace from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Citrix Workspace app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Citrix Workspaces from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Citrix Workspace icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Citrix Workspace.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Citrix Workspace app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Citrix Workspace" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Citrix Workspace app from your Android device
To delete Citrix Workspace from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Citrix Workspace.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Citrix Workspace app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Citrix Workspace app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Citrix Workspace Software Details
The new Citrix Workspace app (formerly known as Citrix Receiver) provides a great user experience - a secure, contextual, and unified workspace - on any device. It gives you instant access to all your SaaS and web apps, your mobile and virtual apps, files, and desktops from an easy-to-use, all-in-one interface powered by Citrix Workspace services. Using your mobile and virtualized applications, files and desktops is faster and easier than ever. Just ask your IT department how to get started. • Work on your favorite device from wherever you are • Access email or other corporate application...